Friday, December 7, 2012

My Dream House

Lately I've been on the hunt for a new apartment, looking all over in the newspaper, in bulletin boards and online.
Every posting that I look at I try to picture what I would do with each room and I realize that I've been unintentionally designing my dream home.
Someday when I have my degree and a steady income I can hopefully put my dreams into reality. 
Here are some things I would like in my home:

  • An office: that way I can keep the business side of my photography organized and each day I can wake up, close my office door and complete the things I need to do for the day and close up shop at the end.
  • A studio: how perfect would this be? I would have great big windows on one wall from floor to ceiling to let all the perfect natural light in, have beautiful backgroups, lights, props, etc.
  • A patio/deck: no matter what city or state I end up in, it will be necessary to have a place to sit outside and enjoy some coffee on a summer morning, or dinner at sunset.
  • A walk-in closet: I mean what girl wouldn't want this??!
  • A mud room: perfect place to keep dirty shoes and random exercise equipment so that its easy enough to access every day! (This is basically an additional walk in closet but for workout items!)
  • A library: okay well maybe this is always going to be just a dream but how awesome would it be to have a room full of books right in your own house?!
  • A master bathroom: Imagine a big whirlpool tub and an awesome glass shower!
So maybe some of these things are a little extravagant and won't actually happen but there's no reason to keep me from dreaming about it!

Have a happy weekend all! :)


Image Source: http://to-infinityyyy-and-beyondddd.tumblr.com/post/36525288500

No comments:

Post a Comment