Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December Goals

It's a typical me thing to create a "December Goals" post when it's already the 5th of December.
Did I just say that.. is it really the 5th of December already?? 2012 has surely flew by.
I suppose it's better late than never to create goals!
Here are this months goals to better my photography, business, & personal life:

  • Blog at least every other day (This is one thing I have been slacking on & need to improve!)
  • Create a better schedule (With time management I will be able to designate enough time for school, work, and my photography, + free time!)
  • Start (& finish!) Christmas shopping (This needs to be completed soon before I run out of time!)
  • Eat healthier/Exercise each day (Of course it's easier to snag a bag a chips after work than actually making something to eat but in the long run I will feel a lot better about myself if I stick to this)
  • Take more pictures! (Sadly this is something I have been slacking on lately with school & my job at Applebee's I feel so drained on my days off that all I want to do is sleep. But I vow to make this month different!)
  • Finish off this fall semester strong! (2 more weeks left to make the Dean's List!)
Even though I could write numerous more goals for myself this month, I will try to be realistic. It will be more likely for me to complete just these few goals than overwhelming myself with multiple tasks to complete over the month.



Photo Source: http://to-infinityyyy-and-beyondddd.tumblr.com/post/36848566619

No comments:

Post a Comment